1) Is the Ride Private or with Other people?
A: All our Rides are private, we do not offer “shared” rides.
2) Is Gratuity/Tip Included?
A: No, we leave that up to you.
3) What is Customary/Normal Gratuity/Tip Amount?
4) What Time should I leave Home?
A: Domestic flight check-in time is 1 hour 30 minutes, International check-in time is 3 hours, add that to how long it takes to get to the airport, take Traffic into consideration, and you will get what time you should leave home.
5) What kind of cars/vehicles do you have?
A: All our Vehicle types are on our website.
6) Do you provide Car seats?
A: No we do not, due to Legal issues involved.
7) If we are delayed at the airport will we be charged for that?
A: No. It is advisable to keep your driver or the office informed.
8) How to I get a hold of my driver at the airport?
A: The driver will Call/Text you when you land and proactively you can do the same, and from there you both will coordinate the pick-up location.
9) I’m confused are you a Taxi or Car service?
A: The confusion is understandable. So we will try our best to clarify.
We are a Car service. The type of Industry we belong to is “Taxi” which means : A motor vehicle licensed to transport passengers in return for payment of a fare. Other words used to describe our service : Black Car, Town Car, Limo, Cab.
10) What is your Cancellation policy?
A: $40 Fee will be charged for any Reservation Cancelled 48 Hours prior to your pick-up time.
11) How much in advance notification do you require for a confirmed ride?
A: Minimum 24 hours based on availability.
12) How can I save more?
A: You can save further by paying in Cash. No tax added.
13) Do you offer Senior/Military discount?
A: Unfortunately we do not. Our prices are lowest as is. We donate a portion from your Fare to the Veterans.